How do I pay my fine(s)/surcharge(s)?

The Horseheads Town Court currently accepts payment of the fine(s)/surcharge(s) by credit card, online, money order or certified check made payable to Horseheads Town Court at 150 Wygant Road, Horseheads, NY 14845. Cash is accepted only if paid in person.
The payment must be for the exact amount due. If payment is in excess of the amount due the entire payment will be returned. Any check not certified will be returned.

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay my fine(s)/surcharge(s)?
2. What are the Court Clerk's hours?
3. How do I contact the Court?
4. When is Court held?
5. Can I resolve a traffic infraction by phone or e-mail?
6. Who can I talk to if the Court Office is closed?
7. What if I cannot make it to Court?
8. What if I don't pay the fines?